Darktable

Photivo Review and Tutorial - RAW Photo Editor for Linux, Mac, and Windows

I first tried Photivo a few years ago. My initial impression was that it was quite feature rich but a bit difficult to use. Now that I have used it quite a bit, I still have a similar impression. I think out of all the RAW photo editors I have used in Linux, Photivo is the most feature rich. It is a very good program. I think the workflow and layout could be quite a bit better, but overall, it is still very good. If you take pictures in RAW and use Linux, Photivo is a must to at least try out.

If you would like to view a comparison with Photivo and Lightroom, please look at my tutorial here.
-->

Below is the video of the tutorial and review. If you would like to follow along with the tutorial, here is the original CR2 RAW file.


-->

About McKay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.